Working with US
NexSolv is fast growing business and has niche for identifying and hiring best talent. We are always looking for motivated and skilled individuals to become an integrated part of our organization.
At NexSolv, we help our employees grow by giving right opportunities. We value and respect team's contributions and share our success across the organization. We offer professional working environment which is invigorating and conducive to exchange thoughts, ideas and views. We engage and encourgae our employees to ask questions, to be create and to make informed decisions.
NexSolv is an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify.
Listed below are current openings with us.
NexSolv, Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions in Chantilly, VA and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
Job Description – Responsible for programming, designing and developing computer software, including programming modules and new features for RDBMS/e-commerce based manufacturing and other industrial and business software applications. Program solutions utilizing a variety of programming languages and tools as required by the professional assignment. Replace and modify code to upgrade program applications. Identify and develop user requests for program applications, including the introduction of new functions and technologies based on the analysis of client business automation needs. Debug software program problems and resolve related technical issues. Perform maintenance, documentation and client support as required.
2) Network Engineer
Job Description – Plan, implement, and support network solutions between multiple platforms. Install and maintain local area network hardware and software. Troubleshoot network usage and computer peripherals and perform network modeling, analysis, and planning research. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, Network software, applications software, and all Network configurations. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations. Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
3) Business Analyst
Job Description – Conduct organizational studies and evaluations. Design systems and procedures, applying knowledge of RUP and UML. Conduct work simplification studies. Prepare manuals to assist in operating more efficiently and effectively. Perform documentation, end user training and client support as required. Efficiently communicating the business directives, goals and needs to the technical team and serving as clients interface managing user expectations and client satisfaction with creative thinking, problem solving and strong analytical skills. Develop Functional work plans, Business and Functional Requirement Document, User Acceptance test plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Scenarios for Quality Assurance (QA). Design and develop complex business solutions. Providing timely reports and presentations to executives for critical decisions. Design, develop and maintain distributed Operation Support Systems. Support offshore and onsite team. Coordinate IT projects, programming, production support, operations, project life cycle implementation and client interaction. Support production system and supply immediate investigation and resolution of software problems.
4) Systems Analyst
Job Description – Expand or modify systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address. Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared. Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
5) Quality Analyst/Quality Engineer
Job Description – Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Test System modifications to prepare from implementation. Develop testing that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes. Create or maintain databases of known test defects. Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems. Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
6) Database Administrator
Job Description – Coordinate changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases. Routine DBA functions like space management, Undo segments and correcting Invalid objects. Writing backend procedures, functions, Packages and triggers. Installation, up gradation and Maintenances of Oracle RDBMS on Linux & Windows platforms. Shell scripts and scheduled database backups using. Planning of logical database and physical layout. Database Designing, creation and maintenance.
7) Software Engineer
Job Description – Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance. Advise customer about or perform maintenance of software system. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system. Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems. Direct software programming and development of documentation. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects. Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance. Coordinate installation of software system. Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
8) EDI/Systems Analyst
Job Description – Participate in requirement gathering sessions and System Analysis. Provide Subject Matter Expertise in healthcare applications and solution integrations management process. Improves business process through process re-engineering and automation as appropriate. Monitor EDI system on daily basis. Ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely. Identify, analyze and resolve errors. Conduct requirement- gathering sessions with SMEs, document requirements and build prototype. Serves as main point of contact to document and prioritize scope changes and obtain stakeholder approvals. Respond to internal and external EDI requests for EDI data files and/or control numbers. Maintain complete documentation of EDI system, processes and procedures, and trading partner requirements. Report deliverable on Daily stand up call and clear impediments. Follow Agile practices including ceremonies like Sprint planning, Retrospective, System Demo etc., EDI Data claims and Process Analysis. Rule Maintenance per client requirements.
ALL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related quantitative/analytical field (see below list of acceptable fields of study); or in the alternative Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or related quantitative/analytical field of study (see below list of acceptable fields of study) AND five (5) years of experience in the offered position or related experience.
*Acceptable Fields of Study for all positions: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, including Electronics/Electrical, Software Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, & Industrial Engineering. Bus. Admin, Acct., Finance, Management, Math, Physics, Commerce, Technology, Wireless Communications, Telecommunications and Information Systems.
Hours for all positions are 9am – 5pm
** Frequent Travel/relocation nationwide is required for all positions
Please contact: NEXSOLV, INC. 4506 Daly Dr, Suite# 150, Chantilly VA, 20151
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume to:
4506 Daly Dr., Suite 201
Chantilly VA, 20151.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and prepare user requirements, system specifications and definitions.
- Provides application subject matter expertise and solution integrations management processes.
- Improves business processes through process re-engineering and automation as appropriate.
- Analysis of business requirements and create high level technical specifications and design documents.
- Perform business reporting and use database management, ETL tools. Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Design and develop application components using Java, J2EE, SOA, EJB, JQuery, WebServices, Oracle in Windows and Unix environments.
- Perform system integration using ESB and BPEL constructs.
- Design and develop frameworks and reusable components for system integration using Java, J2EE and EIP Design Patterns.
- Perform web development using java based web technologies such as JSP, Struts, Spring, JDBC and Hibernate. Unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Adapt and implement software development standards and best practices. Participate in system design and code reviews
- Prepare and review Test cases and Procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance of business requirement.
- Work with business team to make sure all the requirement changes are captured in the test plan and test cases.
- Create automation regression test scripts, maintain and enhance scripts as per all application change request.
- Design test plans and test cases as per the user stories acceptance criteria.
- executing test cases and reporting defects with appropriate severity, priority levels.
- Perform Web Service testing using SOAP UI.
Situated between fairmount park and the prestigious philadelphia cricket club, this beautiful 2+ acre property is truly ...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Chestnut Hill Evergreen
Impressively positioned overlooking 3.5 captivating acres, designated as "significant" by the chestnut hill historical s...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Blue Bell
- Provide subject matter expertise in healthcare applications and solution integrations management processes.
- Experience in healthcare industry working with various EDI transactions - 834, 835, 837, 270/271, 820 and 999.
- Monitor EDI system on a daily basis. Ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Serves as the main point of contact to document and prioritize scope changes and obtain stakeholder approvals.
- Maintain complete documentation of EDI system, processes and procedures, and trading partner requirements.
- Participate in developing logical model and implementing requirements on SQL
- Create stored procedures and write complex queries and T-SQL Joins to address various reporting operations and also random data requests
- Perform Data source investigation, develope source to destination mappings and data cleansing during data loads.
- Create stored procedures to validate the data coming with different data discrepancies using data conversions.
- Be the point of contact for all the Data processes, Data Mappings, Data dictionaries, Data pulls and Reporting solutions
- Responsible for Managing middleware environments/components including Installations, upgrade, tuning system resources
- Provide application server ( Websphere/JBoss AS) design topologies and recommending architecture choices
- End-to-end monitoring of middleware and web tier platforms for both performance and availability.
- Implement and administer appropriate middleware management tools across all middleware instances
- Debug/ troubleshooting complex application and technical incidents occurring on the various applications.
- Build system administration scripts using Bash, Perl, Jython.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a unique live / work space in one of philadelphia's most popular neighborhoods. ...Courtesy of ll Banker Preferred-Philadelphia
Located in chestnut hill, recently named by the american planning association as one of america's top 10 great neighborh...Courtesy of RE/MAX Services
- United States
A once in a lifetime opportunity! live in this grand home with its stunning entry and staircase, bedroom suites, firepla...Courtesy of HS Fox & Roach-Chestnut Hill Evergreen